Potato Lovers Month Contest
Potato Lovers Month Contest
- Your Idaho® Potatoes, Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends, and Molly McButter® display must be in place at least one week during the January 30—March 2, 2012, contest period.
- Displays must be in the produce section of the store. Qualifying displays must include ALL of the following products:
Displays may not include potato products from other states.
- Fresh Idaho® Potatoes (bag, bulk, or both) that have a clear label showing the Idaho® name and the Grown In Idaho® seal
- A clearly marked Idaho® dehydrated potato product
- Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends and Molly McButter®
- Display point-of-sale (POS) materials must include special-themed POS material from the Idaho Potato Commission, Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends, or Molly McButter®, and you may create your own display support materials. Creativity is encouraged!
- Display entries are limited to one per store.
- Display entries will be judged and prizes awarded by the Potato Lover's Month Display Contest Review Committee. Entries will be judged on the following criteria: use of Potato Lover's Month signage, creativity of the display, how the display incorporates the partner products detailed in Rule #2, and perceived saleability of the display. The committee's decisions are final.
- All entries must be received by the Potato Lover's Month Display Contest Review Committee no later than March 16, 2012. All winners will be notified by May 2, 2012, and posted on retail.idahopotato.com.
- Cash prizes will be awarded subject to your company's policies regarding distribution of such awards. Void where prohibited by company policy. Taxes are the sole responsibility of cash-prize winners.
- Prize money will be awarded to winning entries by June 1, 2012, subject to verification by the Idaho Potato Commission, of all completed entry documents and applicable information.
- All entries must include an official entry form or photocopy of same.
If entering by postal mail, entry photos should have entrant's name, address, store name, e-mail address, and business phone number on the back of each photo. Digital
photo submissions are preferred, but you may submit other photo formats (Polaroid images are prohibited.)
- Information on the success of the promotion is welcome; however, this is not required nor is it a judging criterion. Recommendations to improve the annual Potato Lover's Month Display Contest for future contests are also welcome.
- The Potato Lover's Month Display Contest Review Committee is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen entries. Entries become the property of the Idaho Potato Commission and cannot be returned. Please keep a copy for your records. By entering, you give the Idaho Potato Commission your permission to use your entry for publicity or advertising purposes. Contest is void where prohibited.
- IT'S EASY TO ENTER ONLINE!
Submit your Display Contest entry and photos online at www.idahopotato.com/retail. Click on Potato Lover's Month Display Contest/Entry, complete the entry form, upload your photo file when prompted, and submit. An e-mail message will be sent to you confirming that your entry was received. Or you may fill out and mail the form below, along with your display photo.